DUN!

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
*pause* DUN DUN DAAAAAA!!!
dunda DA dunda DA dunda DA da DA da DA da DA DAA
dunda DA! dunda DA! dunda DUN DUN DAAAAAAAA!!!
dunda DA dunda DA dunda DA da DA da DA da DA DAA
etc.

is it really master of puppets? pat myself on the back if im right. then again, you just mentioned it in another thread so......im not that creative

JayKeeley said:
Napster! Napster! Where's the cash that I've been after!
Say what you will about Metallica either selling out, just plain sucking, getting old, etc. there is NO doubt about that aspect. "We only like the fans that give us money." Chodes.

And yeah, Pastor of Muppets. My favorite Guitar Center riff, when I actually pick up a guitar instead of 2498024 basses.

Oh jesus, don't get me started on Guitar Center riffs.

I know this fucking shit of a person that goes to Guitar Center just to "blow inexperienced players out of the water by playing awesome Zeppelin solos exactly like JP."

Fuck people like that, seriously.

hahaha yeah. I'm the guy that likes to blow those kinds of assholes out of the water. :D

Well I only did that once or twice, generally speaking I don't even plug into an amp when I'm there.

NADatar said:
hahaha yeah. I'm the guy that likes to blow those kinds of assholes out of the water. :D

Well I only did that once or twice, generally speaking I don't even plug into an amp when I'm there.

The best part about Guitar Center is the really shitty kids who play instruments with absolutely zero skill extra loud for like 45 minutes. Usually the dudes who work there have to tell them to leave, good times. My friend Eric used to walk around and tell them to stop, he almost got his ass kicked by a gangster kid one time. Good shit.

i love guitar center for that very reason. i might go there today in fact. its right next to some gay place the wife wants to go - michael's or some shit.

My favorite GC experience was (well, actually at Sam Ash, whatever), this wee 3 year old kid with some cheap Strat sitting the guitar in his lap and just letting it make a bunch of ill noise through some small combo amp. He was staring at the guitar with a completely wicked grin on his face, and I smiled and thought "yep, that's next generation's Watchmaker right there." :D

It rules when younger kids go in there and totally fucking smoke. That's something that always makes me happy. I like to get my ass kicked by 10 year olds, but maybe that's because I suck really bad for a 9 year player.

i think itd be funny to play some agalloch complete with vocals. youd get some wierd looks. id go do it and take pix but i SUCK at guitar

me: "as black as a grim mask of deeeaath"
some kid: "daddy, that man is scary"

Nah, Sam Ash is like Guitar Center Wal-mart. I've purchased a lot of shit from them, but over the past few years they've really dumbed down what they carry. Their online shit isn't bad though.

The trend nowadays are emo kids. Oh man, I had NO idea who infiltrated that bullshit was since I don't watch MTV, but one trip to GC a few months ago and there were hundreds of these scrawny floppy haired fucks playing "classic" Green Day riffs with no sense of time or harmony.

Just once, I met my dream bass there! '78 Jazz Bass with an ugly puke green color but ooooohhhhhhh man did it rule. $2,800 though. :ill:

That vintage room is what dreams are made out of though, jaysus.

ohhhhh dont get me started on the emo scene or whatever. until recently i was gaffling mtv2 from my neighbors satellite so got a crash course on popular culture. man, music kids listen to nowadays SUCKS and so do they. never seen so many scrawny wimpy geeks. its like cool to be like that i guess.

btw: mtv2 is now a shopping channel for goats sake. no more jackass reruns for me i guess.

haha. reminds me.

I was on the train heading home yesterday listening to Bathory. When some dude behind me tapped me on the shoulder and so I pop out a headphone..

"What are you listening to? The drumming is awesome. I'm a drummer. And thats just some awesome drumming!"
"Bathory"
"What?"
"Bathory"

Lol.

Then I get off the train at my usual stop. And for some reason theres like 20 emo kids. Some are getting on 1 train or the other, some are coming, some are going, so are inside at the subway(food place). WTF!? Did they have like some sort of convention or some crap?

BTW... emo girls are godawfully UGLY looking, as well as being stupid