Duncan PATB-2

Yep I have one in an old basswood Charvel dinky. Very high output and thunderous percussive low end. I used it for a few years before moving on to lower output pickups with more clarity for leads. But for aggressive rhythm stuff it's pretty cool. I have that guitar in storage for whenever I need an audio sledgehammer.

Don't have any handy. I used it a few years ago to do some rhythm tracks on a CD but it's mixed with another gtr with different pickups so you couldn't tell that much from listening. But I will say that how I play has more of an effect than just the pickup change alone as will how you play. If you are looking for a tight and aggressive bridge pup then try it out. You can return it if you don't like it.

Don't have any handy. I used it a few years ago to do some rhythm tracks on a CD but it's mixed with another gtr with different pickups so you couldn't tell that much from listening. But I will say that how I play has more of an effect than just the pickup change alone as will how you play. If you are looking for a tight and aggressive bridge pup then try it out. You can return it if you don't like it.

can you point me to a CD that has a similar tone that pickup can produce?