Duncan Patterson solo session 28th December

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
I'll be doing a solo drinking session in Athens on 28th December. Everyone is welcome to come and watch, then gossip about it to your mates. I'll be drinking guinness and probably move onto whiskey and tequila later on. Make sure you pull your best faces and stare for ages without saying anything.

He's gonna drink. He's not gonna play anything... plus he'll be dead pissed to even try and play anything... Exept from Anyone, Anywhere maybe...

lol, just something i remember from the anathema dvd, i love the bit where Vinny throws water from a bottle all over the people nearest the stage, anyone noticed that ?

I'll be there if you do a session in Thessaloniki too... I'm thinking of joining you... Or maybe that's not a good idea cos I'll end up hospitalized!!!

Originally posted by Strangelight
I'll be doing a solo drinking session in Athens on 28th December. Everyone is welcome to come and watch, then gossip about it to your mates. I'll be drinking guinness and probably move onto whiskey and tequila later on. Make sure you pull your best faces and stare for ages without saying anything.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :yow: :yow: :yow: <-- yes like that , dunc loves this way im sure.
with grunts and dribble is even better

and get me a godamn poster :D :lol:

madness.jpg