Dungeon covers!

Hehe he's a kind of Swedish version of John Shuttleworth...though Mr Shuttleworth doesn't sing Maiden songs, he sings about bus stops and English motorways. I guess none of you lot will know him unless you've lived in the UK. Dead funny though! :p

When are we gonna hear some PIV covers of this stuff as well? (Not to mention Scourge and Subterfuge, and a certain Ms Moran.)

You guys are also doing some sort of recording bizzo aren't you?

Well i'm all for it ... but i think Scourge will be more concentrating on gettin a FULL lineup, start gigin and finishing off some more original recordings ...

after that...who knows

Funky Town anyone ;)

Oh great Tania.... just shatter my dreams of you singing The Number of The Beast to those hordes of pop fans :D

Although i think Deb here :deb: wants you to do a cover of Electric Youth ;) :p

(edited cos I'm an unbelievably bad typer ):mad:

Originally posted by phlogiston
When are we gonna hear some PIV covers of this stuff as well? (Not to mention Scourge and Subterfuge, and a certain Ms Moran.)

I think the best chance of that is hearing me do Karaoke tracks and singing a long with it. Block your ears people :lol:

Originally posted by Winmar
I wanna see Dungeon cover Love an Adventure by Pseudo Echo!

HAHAHAHA! Actually, I was really tossing up between 'Lonely Without You' or 'Try' (from the Love An Adventure album) for a solo album I'm doing, but there was just way too much original material on there already!

Originally posted by Lord Tim

We dunno what we're really doing with these things, to be honest - it was a studio test that went really well (for what it was anyway)...

[/B]

G'day Lord Tim,
Why don't you put them out as a limited edition bonus CD with the first 100 copies of the new album.... :D

Methinks the man doth have an idea of greatness! :)

We're trying to work out if that's actually do-able... Unfortunately, the minimum run for 'real' CD pressings is like 500+ and then there's artwork and mechanical royalties (because they're covers) to consider too... Rest assured, if we have any money left over from pressing the single, recording the album and playing all over the country, we'll very likely be doing something like that! :D

Just as a matter of curiosity, how do people feel about limited edition promo CDR pressings of albums? Nice and cheap but some CD players don't like them at all...

Originally posted by Lord Tim

Just as a matter of curiosity, how do people feel about limited edition promo CDR pressings of albums? Nice and cheap but some CD players don't like them at all...

None of my CD players have a problem with CDRs :D