Dungeon's SYdney welcome back show and a grand opening of Sydney's newest music venue

Hey folks!

BJ's Nightclub at 195 Oxford Str Bondi Junction Mall, Bondi Junction (opposite the station) will open it's doors to metal and heavy music bands this Friday 23rd May featuring special headlining guests Dungeon who will be playing their first Sydney show after a highly successful tour of Japan. Other bands on the bill include Daysend, Bludgeoner, Temptris & Tyburnjig.

The venue is open till 4AM Doors open at 8.30PM Bands from 9PM-2AM
FREE POOL!!! DRINKS AT CLUB PRICES!!! FULLY SECURED VENUE!!!

Merchandise stands and giveaways of new Alchemist album "Astral Aliën" (courtesy of Chatterbox Records) will be available on the night.

Hope to see you all at the show

It could be a symphonic black metal song title or something! HAHA!

I'd love to do a song with this hideously long title and then have it go for like 10 seconds! HAHA!

*waits for 50 people to tell me it's been done before* HAHAHA!

Lord Tim said:
It could be a symphonic black metal song title or something! HAHA!

I'd love to do a song with this hideously long title and then have it go for like 10 seconds! HAHA!

*waits for 50 people to tell me it's been done before* HAHAHA!

'Repercussions in the Life of an Opportunistic, Pseudo Intellectual Jackass' by Agoraphobic Nosebleed and 'The Only Reason Men Talk to You is Because They Want to Get Laid, You Stupid Cunt' by Anal Cunt would almost qualify there Tim.

Bal-Sagoth - The Splendour Of A Thousand Swords Gleaming Beneath The Blazon Of The Hyperborean Empire

Symphonic Black Metal.

Amazing.

Captain Obvious to the max.

Shame it goes for longer than 10 seconds...

Oh well this new place sounds good, I wish I was in Sydney.