DVD News

Seventh Son

Zero Salvation
Apr 16, 2001
Sydney, Australia
homepage.mac.com
I don't know if you guys have read this as I've been away at the snow for the last week but...

As reported by Blabbermouth.net, according to www.up-the-irons.com, while promoting his upcoming Greatest Hits solo album in Italy, IRON MAIDEN's Bruce Dickinson revealed that Maiden's forthcoming Rock In Rio Live CD is ready for a September release, but the accompanying DVD will not be out until January 2002. He also confirmed that a new Maiden studio album won't be out before the end of 2002, with a tour to follow in 2003. In related news, Dickinson has withdrawn from the project featuring AYREON's Arjen Lucassen after an earlier guest appearance on Lucassen's Universal Migrator Pt. II: Flight Of The Migrator album.

(taken from BraveWords.com )

For those interested, I've just heard from the good people at Verandah Music in Rundle St that Maiden England will be out on DVD "by the end of the year."

This is of course no good for those of us without DVD players. Why not reissue the vid as well, dammit?

W

Wrathy, if maiden england is the one that came with the live cd, utopia has it, I checked the other day, do you want me to get it for you?

No worries :) Cant remember the price though, I think it was about 80 dollarsish, I shall be making one of my fortnightly trips to utopia next friday, so let me know!

Thanks again Spawn, but at $80 or thereabouts for one video/CD set, I think I'm better off buying a DVD player :D

I'm putting some serious thought into such a purchase at the mo. Any advice from those of you who have them would be welcome!

I saw a complete home theatre midi system package in a Harvey Norman catalogue not long ago. It included a 3 CD/DVD changer and the full surround sound package. Is this the kind of thing I should be looking into?

W