DVD party Bochum!!!

I'll be watching it all through binoculars from over here.

Make sure you wave to me Warrel.
emot-argh.gif

Uh jeah ... the DVD screening was really nice, but they showed only 75% of the bochum show and two songs from the wacken show.

the sound sucked also, but i think this was because the sound system was really old and just sucked.:puke:

but anyway, the DVD was good, but some things were different between the real show and the show on dvd ...

but hey... :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Yes, the sound was crap, but that was only due to the cinema's sound system. One thing I absolutely did not like about the DVD were the constant changes of camera angles - every 3-5 seconds (not exagerating here) you see the whole set from a different camera view, and in addition to that there were lots of effects like slow motion, fast motion, black and white, color changes...I found that quite annoying after a while, it was just too much; I mean, it was a live show after all and not a dramatic music video, and I personally think it lacks a bit of that special live feeling you have with other (read = older) DVDs... I think that is just how the record labels want to have things these days - just as everything has to bee as loud as possible on a CD, everything has to be as glamorous as possible on a DVD. But besides that, I like what I saw.

Grammy - are you, by any chance, the guy with the Loomis signature guitar?

but anyway, the DVD was good, but some things were different between the real show and the show on dvd ...

but hey... :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Well, I would think they'd edit the blunder where WD announced the next song as The Heart Collector, and Van inadvertently broke into Born...haha that was a funny goof. I am excited for the DVD though.