DVD

i think i actually gave myself a concusion during bloodbath! I have this recolection of them playing bath in blood, is this just me? I was fucked. Headbanging like a bastard at the fence! Best set ever. I think every gig i will ever go to will be compared with this. Fucking stunning. Mike owned the crowed. legend. \m/

cyberfella said:
i think i actually gave myself a concusion during bloodbath! I have this recolection of them playing bath in blood, is this just me? I was fucked. Headbanging like a bastard at the fence! Best set ever. I think every gig i will ever go to will be compared with this. Fucking stunning. Mike owned the crowed. legend. \m/
you know i usually dont rave about shows like this, but i agree. It was indeed truly amazing. Man, i headbanged like a mofo during like fire... not really my favorite song on RTC, but live.... SHITE!

steel102 said:
i hope that they include a rehearsal version of Cry My Name since they didn't play it at the actual concert.

They didnt play Cry My Name?!!! :guh:
A Bloodbath DVD/concert without Cry My Name would feel like an incomplete DVD/concert, imo. :erk:

No Death Delirium? What kind of sick joke is this?

Oh, and any news on a release date for the dvd? Being a stupid, arrogant American, my life depends on the release of this dvd, as I will likely never get the chance to see Bloodbath live.

I need this.