Dvd

Paxoman

Sep 10, 2002
A stranger in a strange land!
Visit site
I thought the killing ground video was of Saxon actually playing Killing ground at wacken. But although they are playing Killing ground, the music you hear is just taken off the Killing ground CD. As opposed to a actual live version of killing ground. But having said that, what a fantastic DVD it is going to be, judging by what is seen on the Heavy Metal Thunder CD. The camera shots are just absolutely amazing, and really sharp. That is going to be one hell of a DVD. :)

I'm frothing at the mouth in anticipation of the forthcoming DVD! :loco:

Pax.

They arn't playing Killing Ground all the time on the Video though Pax, and check out Biffs super fast costume changes :lol:
As you said though It is brilliant, similar in a way to the Priest one with a bigger crowd.

I can't wait for the DVD. This sample is really just a promo clip I'm sure and doesn't mean that the DVD will be overdubbed.

The 5 live tunes from Texas are a very raw board recording and they sound pretty damn good. Saxon is not afraid of true live sound, it seems!

This was my first post!
-Johnny

Originally posted by jmillion
I can't wait for the DVD. This sample is really just a promo clip I'm sure and doesn't mean that the DVD will be overdubbed.

It sure won't be. And for the KG video just being a promo video it's a damn good one. Just imagine how the DVD will look and sound. Yummy. :)

Other I noticed on the Killing Ground video was the terrible dubbing wasn't even paralell with the moves on Biff's mouth :lol:
Same thing with the guitarrs in some places too:lol:

The Killing the ground video is just the studio song with a montage of some parts of the Wacken show,just to have an idea of how cool have been the filmed parts.I don't understand who had doubts about a possible overdubbing of the show.

STAY HEAVY CRUSADERS