killing ground cd artwork

I

ianmetalhead

Ive just seen the front cover to the new killing ground album
and sorry paul gregory but it is totally crap did you actually
put any thought into it or just rushed the job it has to be the worst saxon album artwork ever sorry mate but its terrible
looks like you really have just rushed it with no thought at all
i no its not what the cover that counts its whats inside it the music that counts and if dragons lair is anything to go by
then killing ground is going to be one hell of a brillient saxon album and i cant wait to buy it since the mp3 of dragons lair
was put onto the site i cant stop playing it great stuff saxon
but it is also nice as a bonus to have top artwork to go with the top songs again sorry mate ive enjoyed most of your past artwork youve done for saxon but the killing ground artwork for the album is crap.

Hi nigel go to www.cdnow.com type in saxon and then youll find killing ground come back and tell me what you think
to me it looks very plain and boring but like i say its the music what counts

I thought it looks Ok. Plain and striaght to the point. Nice big Saxon logo as well.

I sort of have to agree with you, it isn't brilliant.
I'm hoping that is just the American album cover and we get a better one!! Something more of a good old battle scene!!
It does look a bit like a book cover though, sort of history on the Saxons!!?!!
Still as you rightfully say it isn't the cover it is the songs that count.
Not overly impressed so far.

Nothing wrong with the cover!!!! I think its pretty good compared to denim and leather and strong arm of the law and destiny.:rollin: