I picked up Killing Ground the other day....

gubby

New Metal Member
Mar 20, 2004
Redlands, CA
I was walking through my local record store and I saw the rarest site of all...A SAXON ALBUM ON THE SHELVES!! :headbang: normally i have to mail order my Saxon stuff, but they had 2 copies of Killing Ground, so i grabbed one and bought it! It sounds really good IMO, not like the older stuff sound wise, yet it still is...its strange...its like new Saxon (which is really what it is, yet it isnt o_O)

but yeah, i LOVE IT!

WE ARE BROTHERS IN ARMS, WE FIGHT FOR THE CAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Manly yes but I like it Too..... definitely :kickass:

gubby said:
I was walking through my local record store and I saw the rarest site of all...A SAXON ALBUM ON THE SHELVES!! :headbang: normally i have to mail order my Saxon stuff, but they had 2 copies of Killing Ground, so i grabbed one and bought it! It sounds really good IMO, not like the older stuff sound wise, yet it still is...its strange...its like new Saxon (which is really what it is, yet it isnt o_O)

but yeah, i LOVE IT!

WE ARE BROTHERS IN ARMS, WE FIGHT FOR THE CAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

'Killing Ground has some classic stuff on it.
I think MetalHead is slightly better with stronger songs, but it's great that a band that has been going for so long can still make such great stuff and not grow complacent!