KILLING GROUND

T

tweenies 396

HI SAXON FANS EVERYWHERE!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN A FAN SINCE 1980 .SURPORTING THEM THROUGH GOOD TIMES AND THE LOWS ,E.G ROCK THE NATOINS,DESTINY MOST LIKELYTO GET SOME STICK ,WHO CARES WERE BRITISH AND WE CAN TAKE IT??????.EXCELLENT NEW ALBUM MUCH BETTER THAN METALHEAD .DEEDS OF GLORLY STANDS OUT,COMEING HOME LOVE THE GUITAR RYTHM.DRAGONSLAIR,SHADOWSON THE WALL,ROCKIS OUR LIFE,KILLING GRD AND AND THE CRIMSONKING IT IS JUST "PUKKA" .I HAVE GOT ALLTHE ALBUMS AND CD"sBUTWHEN ITCAME TO THECLASSIC, COME ON BIFF WHATABOUT SUZIE HOLD ON,SIX FORM GIRLS BACKS TO THE WALL,MIDIST TOUCH,THIS TOWN ROCKS,JUST A FEW THAT COULD OF BEEN PUT ON THE CD BUT THEY ARE MY FAVOURITES STILL A CLASSIC C.D. BUT THE THOUGHT COULD OF BEEN THERE AS SOME OF THEM SONGS ARE ON LIVE C.DS ALREADY OVER THE YEARS HOPEFULLY BIFF MIGHT CONSIDER DOING A CLASSIC DOUBLE C.D. AND A BIG TOUR OF THE UK .
EVERYBODY HAS THERE OWN OPINION WHATS YOURS.

There is a new Saxon Cd coming out early next year (I think) with thirteen re-recorded classics on it. Don't know the track listing but it could be interesting.

No matter what songs they put on the rerecorded disc there will always be complaints about the choice. Why didn't they put that song on there an that one and this one......I'm prefectly happy no matter what songs they choose to put on it since they have made so many great ones they simply can't go wrong. The rerecorded disc that come with Killing ground is great!!!