DW ON TOTAL ROCK

Listening to a radioshow is a lot more fun if you can take part, so you are welcome.

Well i think most of us are wondering if you already have decided on your set, although a poll like you did with the stream of passion tour would be nice

Offcourse everyone here has his favourites, and the only way to please everyone is to play everything (i am sure noone would object...)

I for example would love to see you perform Adam's child, other that the song is beautifull, the lyrics seem to resemble a fase in y life i am going through at the moment.

I missed the show, unfortunately, but I too have some requests if you're taking people up for the set you're going to do :) I would like to hear Disciple and When I Leave This Land.
I'll definitely be at the Zoetermeer gig :)

Ok Ayreonaut I will do everything, that is a deal!:)

I have finalised the set list, although it will change with the different venues.
I think the first three songs would be considered a gig alone! We are doing some prog classics but I will also do solo material, how much depends on the demand. The set list stands at around twenty tracks of the songs that I have enjoyed performing the most or have wanted to perform over the years. Landmarq, threshold, Ayreon, Star One, Jeronimo Road, Praying Mantis, English Rock Ensemble.

I have finalised the set list, although it will change with the different venues.
I think the first three songs would be considered a gig alone! We are doing some prog classics but I will also do solo material, how much depends on the demand. The set list stands at around twenty tracks of the songs that I have enjoyed performing the most or have wanted to perform over the years. Landmarq, threshold, Ayreon, Star One, Jeronimo Road, Praying Mantis, English Rock Ensemble.

Are you doing any gigs in the UK and London specifically?

21st nov - the Peel at Kingston
22nd nov - The Robin2 near Wolverhampton

The others are belgium, Netherlands (2), Germany and Switzerland - the non UK dates are all in the first two weeks of october

Damn now i am even more disapointed to miss the show in Tilburg, due to Progpower...
But atleast i will go to Zoetermeer and Uden, wouldn't want to miss your birthday party:kickass:.

Is there a chance that any of the shows will be recorded? I'd love a CD or even a DVD of the show. :D

Wow, that's great to hear, especially as the show in Zoetermeer is one of the three I will go to :D:D