Dyers Eve

Man, I love And Justice For All. Even though I prefer Master of Puppets I can listen more frequently to Justice. And I must be the only peron alive who loves the production. That's right, I don't just tolerate it, or like it a little, I LOVE it.

It sounds so damn crunchy, those riffs just cut through me and demand for volume increase. The best sound in music to me is a crunching/thrashy guitar and in this album everything else is in the background while the guitars take center stage.

Dyers Eve is excellent BTW.

It sounds so damn crunchy, those riffs just cut through me and demand for volume increase. The best sound in music to me is a crunching/thrashy guitar and in this album everything else is in the background while the guitars take center stage.

I really think you got your albums mixed up and meant the first three albums for that description you just gave lol ... I would call AJFA a psuedo/proto thrash album... true thrash was their first three albums... now those albums had crunchy riffs that cut through your stomach...

true thrash was their first three albums... now those albums had crunchy riffs that cut through your stomach...

Actually they weren't that thrash per se more like an evolved speed metal. In many ways AJFA have more thrash vibe than it's predecessors.

Still none are as thrash as Testament or Coroner at the same time frame.

NP: Abandoned - 'We Are in Hell' (new thrash for the new millennia, forget Metallica).

Man, I love And Justice For All. Even though I prefer Master of Puppets I can listen more frequently to Justice. And I must be the only peron alive who loves the production. That's right, I don't just tolerate it, or like it a little, I LOVE it.

Dyers Eve is excellent BTW.

Strangely enough I agree with you on this o_O I used to hate the AJFA tone, but I always listened to it on cd, but this go-round I through on the ol' 12" vinyl and it sounded perfect...listened to it 100% through, and loved every second :worship: