Dying Day, personality and luv

cedarbreed said:
Why are we mostly to die in December or cold months in general ? I mean look at the results ... November,December,February,October... Only one June and one August :confused:

most likely i will die at a festival, :headbang: june 20 it's a saterday, and it's the second last in june and that's means !the cityparade!:loco: (if it still exist then)

Mark your calendar or Palm V. You can expect to die on:

[size=+4]May 12, 2046 [/size]
[size=+2]at the age of 61 years old. [/size]

On that date you will most likely die from:

[size=-1]Cancer (29%)
Heart Attack (20%)
Homicide (6%)
Alien Abduction (6%)
Third Degree Burns (5%)
Alcoholism (5%)
[/size]

i think you'll feel otherwise when you actualy reach that day gorik. by the way:

Mark your calendar or Palm V. You can expect to die on:

[size=+4]July 16, 2068 [/size]
[size=+2]at the age of 85 years old. [/size]

[size=-1] Cancer (17%)
Heart Attack (13%)
Drowning (10%)
Horrible Accident (7%)
Contagious Disease (6%)
Homicide (6%)
Loneliness (6%)
Auto-Fellatio (6%)
Alcoholism (6%)
Alien Abduction (6%)
[/size]

85 then. good one i guess...

ACCOUNTANT
(Submissive Introvert Concrete Thinker )

SolLike just 7% of the population you are an ACCOUNTANT (SICT)--reserved, meticulous, and dependable. While being called an accountant isn't really that cool, neither are you. You aren't exactly the life of the party, but you do have fun, and the people close to you really do love you.

There are basically two kinds of accountants, and you most likely fit into one of the two categories:
<LI>male
female
Seriously: accountants are good at whatever they do. They can always be trusted, especially by their friends. They almost never cheat or steal. (Some real-life accountants do, however, they are probably Judges (DICT)). You probably have a wonderful relationship with your family.

Greetings, confusoid. You scored a...
60%

Is it a bird? A plane? Is it a boy? A girl? Is it love, or is it lust? Ah, you. You are that rare mix of sensitive and sensual, romantic and randy, pride and prejudice, etc. When you see your crush, you waffle like a Belgian, unsure of whether you'd rather paint their toes or suck on their toes. Poets have long been puzzled by your kind. You'll never fall for robots or nymphos, but you will suffer longs bouts of marriage.

[size=+4]August 27, 2043 [/size]
[size=+2]at the age of 63 years old. [/size]

[size=-1]Heart Attack (25%)
Auto-Fellatio (12%)
Alcoholism (11%)
Cancer (10%)
Electrolysis (9%)
Suicide (5%)
Homicide (5%)

Have fun :erk:[/size]