Dying Fetus Live

Gee! I can't wait to see this boring generic wannabe-NYDM band in action with their stupid groove and meaningless existence!

Bah. I go through the trouble of registering with the website and the audio quality ends up being crap.
Down with bootlegs!
Up with mini-skirts!

LordFireworm said:
Bah. I go through the trouble of registering with the website and the audio quality ends up being crap.
Down with bootlegs!
Up with mini-skirts!
Its a decent audience recording. You're obviously not all that familiar with real bootlegs. Maybe you'd better stick with your Century Media released "live" shows. Cause you know century media didn't polish up that "Alive In Athens" at all :Smug:

A Journeys End said:
Its a decent audience recording. You're obviously not all that familiar with real bootlegs. Maybe you'd better stick with your Century Media released "live" shows. Cause you know century media didn't polish up that "Alive In Athens" at all :Smug:
Settle down, Beavis. I don't typically buy live albums so that random mention of Century Media is entirely pointless.
I've heard actual audience recordings alot better than that one.It sounds like there's a dictaphone cellotaped to the bottom of someone's scrotum.

I've seen Dying Fetus live twice. They're great. I have 3 of their later albums (Killing On Adrenaline, Destroy The Opposition, Stop At Nothing) and it's all good.

I consider Dying Fetus to be of a high caliber of greatness. I'd love to see 'em live, but watching live vids of them will do for now. Watching those fret hands move is mindblowing.

One Shot, One Kill!!!! \m/

SculptedCold said:
I consider Dying Fetus to be of a high caliber of greatness. I'd love to see 'em live, but watching live vids of them will do for now. Watching those fret hands move is mindblowing.

One Shot, One Kill!!!! \m/
Yeah, I have to settle for Misery Index for now. I like them but they're not quite as brutal as DF. They played here july 15th and then they've got another show coming up on aug. 28th w/ Estuary

Edgecrusher said:
Yeah, I have to settle for Misery Index for now. I like them but they're not quite as brutal as DF. They played here july 15th and then they've got another show coming up on aug. 28th w/ Estuary
Misery Index is like Dying Fetus but heavier on the hardcore influence. Anyways, I like them too.