Dynamite Nick Lane Finally Gets to Spread His Wings!

Wicked Child

DYNO-MITE!
Mar 4, 2003
Vista, CA
Visit site
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT MY OWN SPECIALTY SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about fucking time! NO MORE FORMAT MUSIC! It's all Nick, baby! It starts THIS Thursday, from 6pm to 10pm, US pacific time.

Prepare to get rocked Thursday nights from 6pm to 10 pm, courtesy of "The Blasting Zone" with your headbangin' host "Dynamite" Nick Lane! It's four solid hours of nothing but THE BEST in hard rock, classic punk and especially METAL, along with the latest hard rock,metal and professional wrestling news and whatever the hell else he wants talk about!

Thursday Nights are gonna be a BLAST with "Dynamite" Nick Lane and "The Blasting Zone", only here on AM 1320 Palomar College Radio, KKSM!

www.palomarcollegeradio.com

so.....any songs i absolutely, positively, by any means, whatever i do, MUST play on my first show? I really have no idea what i'm playing, except for my opening set, which will be School themed, in honor of school starting again. It'll be "School Daze" by WASP, "School's Out" by Alice Cooper, "Teacher's Pet" by Venom and "Hot For Teacher" by Van Halen and somewhere in my show, i'm gonna play a Kiss song or two, for Gene $immon's birthday. Any feedback and input of any kind is welcome and encouraged.

Also, i'm throwing around an idea for my show, where i end my show with a random song, be it a song outside my usual format,a TV theme song or a wrestler's theme song.

Play "My Acid Words" from the new Nevermore and tell people to go to the Gigantour!! Also; "King Of Terrors" from Symphony X would slay!

Have fun buddy!

That's great Nick, and it's great you can combine the music with your wrestling interests !!
You can easely combine oldschool stuff with new stuff as there are dozens of good CD's coming out lately. My current pick would be Vinnie Vincent 'Boyz are gonna rock" for oldschool stuff and Morgana Lefay "Grand Materia" for a new one. Don't forget to play the new stuff now and than, tons of good CD's are coming out that need promotion !!! just to name a few; Pagans Mind, Nevermore, Redemption, Pantommind, Morgana Lefay, Masterplan etc,etc...

carnut said:
That's great Nick, and it's great you can combine the music with your wrestling interests !!
You can easely combine oldschool stuff with new stuff as there are dozens of good CD's coming out lately. My current pick would be Vinnie Vincent 'Boyz are gonna rock" for oldschool stuff and Morgana Lefay "Grand Materia" for a new one. Don't forget to play the new stuff now and than, tons of good CD's are coming out that need promotion !!! just to name a few; Pagans Mind, Nevermore, Redemption, Pantommind, Morgana Lefay, Masterplan etc,etc...

That New Morgana Lefay is pretty good!!!!! :D

Awsome Wicky!

Most extreme congratulations, now we know finally the Old School will have its deserve slot in radio, we support you all the way, let them eat metal!
punk2.gif

P.S You can add

Anvil - 'Old School'
Alice Cooper - 'Between Highschool and Old School'
Spinal Tap - 'Bitch School'
Budgie - 'Highschool Girls'
Exciter - (I hate) School Rules'
Overkill - 'Old School'
Venom - 'School Daze'
Samson - 'I Wish I Was The Saddle Of A Schoolgirl`s Bike'

Wicked Child said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT MY OWN SPECIALTY SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about fucking time! NO MORE FORMAT MUSIC! It's all Nick, baby! It starts THIS Thursday, from 6pm to 10pm, US pacific time.

Kick ass !! You go Son !!!

Bryant

I'll get to ALL your suggestions eventually, i promise, but remember, i got this show for 4 months, so i got plenty of time. And keep the requests and suggestions coming, too! Like i said, it's a 4 month gig, so i have alooooot of space to fill, so help me out here!

And i thank you for all your well wishes and congrats. It means alot to me! :)