DYNASTY METAL MUSIC CLOSING SALE!!

Primal

Motley
Aug 2, 2003
Hello everyone! My good friend at Dynasty Metal Music has asked me to post the following message so please spread the word for him. Thank you!!

Dynasty Metal Music (www.dynastymetalmusic.com) will be closing our store at the end of this year. We would like to sincerely thank each and everyone one of you that has purchased from our online store and local store as well these past 10 years. Your support is sincerely appreciated. We have put all items on the website on sale at or below our cost so now is your chance to take advantage of these low, low prices. The new sale prices are shown in RED. There are many rare and out of print items still available so get them while you can. All orders will be processed on a first come, first served basis. Thank you all once again for the support and have a great holiday season!
Dynasty Metal Music

never heard of this place before. why kinds of metal do they sell product from?

Seems it's the trend for the small private businesses to be closing these days. Our local music shop that you could get a lot of non mainstream music (not just metal) closed around 6 months ago. They didn't have any online counterpart, though. Honestly wasn't the best prices (I can save more using cdinzane, etc) but it was nice just being able to go into a store, grab something on a whim, and play it in the carride home instead of purchasing online and waiting. Not having the store around anymore has actually taken off a large financial burden on my wallet.

Seems it's the trend for the small private businesses to be closing these days. Our local music shop that you could get a lot of non mainstream music (not just metal) closed around 6 months ago. They didn't have any online counterpart, though. Honestly wasn't the best prices (I can save more using cdinzane, etc) but it was nice just being able to go into a store, grab something on a whim, and play it in the carride home instead of purchasing online and waiting. Not having the store around anymore has actually taken off a large financial burden on my wallet.

Yeah, I'm like you, ordering online is a pain in the butt when you're wanting it right then and there.

Hey Deron! That's strange because I was able to place many items in my basket and order them with no problem. I talked to my friend and he told me that orders were coming in that had multiple items. Check your settings, I know cookies must be enabled on my computer, hopefully that helps.