DYNAZTY: Titanic Mass

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
DYNAZTY TO RELEASE TITANIC MASS IN APRIL

"...At long last, Dynazty will release their fifth album Titanic Mass on April 15th via Spinefarm Records....

...This time, they chose to maintain the overall bite and tightness of Renatus while taking a courteous nod in the direction of power metal and adding a symphonic element; yes, the arrangements are "Titanic" this time! The band has succeeded in making the songs yet another notch more addictive than before.

The edgy yet massive production of Peter Tägtgren (Sabaton, Pain, Dimmu Borgir) elevates Titanic Mass to Dynazty's ultimate statement to date.

"Titanic Mass is the culmination of all the knowledge we've learned and all the experience we've gained over the years writing songs and making albums. Our efforts combined with the mastery of producer Peter Tägtgren has resulted in an album that we feel is really strong. To us, Titanic Mass is without a doubt our ultimate effort,” comments the band....."

DynaztyTitanicMass.jpg

Preorders launch on February 12th. At that time, "Roar Of The Underdog" will be available as an instant grat track. The first single is "The Human Paradox", which will be accompanied by a video directed by Tage Rönnqvist (Swallow The Sun, Santa Cruz) on March 18th.

Reactions: Kez
The new single came out today!
WOW....just wow!

This is "The Human Paradox":

For the ones who missed the first single "Roar of the Underdog", here it is:

(Like 'Renatus') this album will be incredible :) !

I was just on another forum for melodic rock and aor and they said both these songs were bland metal and sucked. They wanted the old Dynazty from Sultans of Sin back lol! Me, I'm loving the new tunes. The riff in Human Paradox sounds too similar to the opening single off the last album though. Still love it though!

Dynazty absolutely crush it in this live performance.......I can't believe how good the singer sounds....

And the Drumming......... Man oh man, such a tiny drum kit, but yet his sound is so huge and he nails everything..........It's not that great of a recording, but the band is so tight that it makes up for it...........

I would not say amazing, but very good. Renatus was much better but I enjoy Sultans quite a bit too.
Well, it's tough to say which album was better because they were so different. Sultans was more of a melodic rock album while Renatus obviously was a shift in a heavier/power direction.....very different albums but both amazing. No matter what style they choose, they seem to write really good songs. I'm looking forward to this new release in a big way!