Earache: CDs for £7.99 + free tshirt at Virgin Stores

kollex

Autistic Superstar
Oct 16, 2002
somewhere
www.maxpages.com
well ive been to my virign megastore each day this week, in hope of bagging cheap cds and free t shirt. execpt they don't seem to have heard of the said offer. is it only in selected stores?

although they did it 1 week late, they got the all the albums in the deal in stock (apart from Heartwork and Nihility) so thus i know have a dandy eaache t shirt plus kings of all kings and the byeond.

now thats what i call a deal :headbang:

I got mine from Bluewater. They had all the albums in the offer in stock

From the CD's in the offer I either had them or just didn't want them.

Luckily though, I managed to replace my CD-R copies of 'Scum' and 'Altars of Madness' for an excellent price and also got a new t-shirt out of it :D

i got my t shirt.....altars of madness plus a (shit) earache sampler. What the fuck is with all these nu-metal bands getting signed??? If i didnt have King of all kings already id get that...i fucking love that album.

i prefer Conquering The Throne but that's another matter.

Yeah Earache have made the dodgy decision signing the likes of Linea 77, Shortie, Autonomy and Society 1, but at least they have the REAL big heavyweights on the label like Morbid Angel, Hate Eternal, and Decapitated, to add to the wealth of just as good names they've recently signed like Akercocke, Deicide, Blood Red Throne...

just be glad they've not gone down the way of Century Media and signed a shitload of wank eurometal accoustic crap and second-rate pisspoor metalcore.