Earache Extreme Metal Racing Game?

ShadowsWithin

Oct 27, 2005
Portland, ME
lol i went on UGO.com and say earace and metal and IMMEADETLY thought Biomechanical so i downloaded and sure enought one of the cars was called Team Biomechanical if you guys are on it that would be kick ass....now if i can only find out how to move...

Theres a thread about this further down the page somewhere...

Its an ace idea but it may actually be the worst game I've ever played, the implementation is terrible, and the only team whos vehicle seems in any way related to them is Municipal Waste, it looks to me like a game that was halfway through development when one of the guys making it thought of contacting Earache to get some free advertising for the game and to actually see if they could force a few sales out of this game...

Jonoleth said:
Theres a thread about this further down the page somewhere...

Its an ace idea but it may actually be the worst game I've ever played, the implementation is terrible, and the only team whos vehicle seems in any way related to them is Municipal Waste, it looks to me like a game that was halfway through development when one of the guys making it thought of contacting Earache to get some free advertising for the game and to actually see if they could force a few sales out of this game...

I haven't had time to play it yet!
Although I wasn't expecting Burnout Revenge:) I was hoping it to be OK. Maybe the Playstation 2 version will be better!

Demo Released on Playstation 2 Mag

Check out the official UK Playstation 2 magazine (July 2006 issue) for a playable demo of the Earache Extreme Metal Racing game!!

Team leaders include Biomechanical, Decapitated, The Berzerker and others!!

PSJuly2006Small.jpg