John leaves Balance of Power

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
As some of you know John was also in a band called Balance of Power who released their album Heathen Machine in 2004. Because of growing commitments to Biomechanical John has had to leave B.O.P. Here is a small statement from John.

JOHN K HAS LEFT UK METAL BAND 'BALANCE OF POWER'

Biomechanical's singer John K has now left the melodic Metal band Balance of Power,

John said: "There was no other way than to leave Balance of Power, I feel I have to give Biomechanical 100% of my time and efforts.
Even 99% is simply not good enough and I feel splitting my energy between two bands creates an inevitable lack of commitment .It's not fair on the guys from Balance of Power to have a singer who can't really commit and also not fair on Biomechanical when I have to take time out
in order to rehearse or tour with Balance of Power.
Biomechanical now have the full support of the entire team from Earache/ Elitist records and at this point it would be wrong of me not to give everything I have to my band.
It was a great experience working with Balance of Power and I do think they are a very accomplished band with polished albums and very good writing in the melodic Metal genre. Certainly the best UK band of their style! I know they now have a new vocalist and I'm sure they will continue to have a great success. I wish them all the best for the future!"

Tis a shame in one way but its good to hear that Biomechanical will now be getting some more attention, hopefully both bands will continue to greater things!
A bit gutting though, BOP were and are one of my favourite bands especially with Jon at the mic.
Lets hope all this extra commitment can put Biomechanical where they deserve to be! The fecking top!

awesome. when I heard John was to do the Balance of Power CD, i was afraid he'd leave Biomech!

sucks for BoP, since they lost a hell of a vocalist. in either case... yay Biomech

Jonoleth said:
Tis a shame in one way but its good to hear that Biomechanical will now be getting some more attention, hopefully both bands will continue to greater things!
A bit gutting though, BOP were and are one of my favourite bands especially with Jon at the mic.
Lets hope all this extra commitment can put Biomechanical where they deserve to be! The fecking top!

Agreed Jono!!

As much as I like Balance of Power

I looooovvvveee Biomechanical :worship: