Matt C Leaves Biomechanical!

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Frontman John K on Matt's leaving...

"Unfortunately Matt C has left Biomechanical for personal reasons. He is one of the best drummers we had the fortune to work with and we wish him all the best!

We are just about to finish our third album but it seems the release will be delayed as a result of the live situation plus the record label wants to make sure that the release will happen on a time where it will get it’s maximum support. Will announce the new release date soon.''

John K

Biomechanical are on the lookout for a drummer.
For any enquiries please email info@biomechanical.co.uk

I was just checking MySpace, and read this. I was so shocked to know a talented musician left such a great band. Though I can't complain about this, as stuff like this happens all the time. I just hope for all the best to Matt, and to the band.

Former BIOMECHANICAL Drummer Explains His Departure - July 18, 2007

Drummer Matt C. has released the following statement regarding his decision to leave U.K. epic progressive metallers BIOMECHANICAL:

"I have played drums in BIOMECHANICAL for over six years, I am proud to have been involved in not only two great albums, but what is sure to be BIOMECHANICAL's best effort yet.

"I have toured with some amazing bands and individuals and had some great times and hopefuly look forward to many more, but for some time now I have wanted to move in slightly a different direction within the genre drumming-wise; and with my part on the new album complete, I feel now is the right time to make that move. I am glad the other guys understand my decision which has not come easily, and I wish them nothing but the best of luck for the future. Now I am just looking forward to what happens next.

"Horns up to all the BIO fans. Keep supporting true metal."

Taken from blabbermouth.net

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=77063

This is sad news but all the best to him!!

I wish him all the best too!

I saw him up close and personal last year at a pretty small gig and he blazed on his kit! Rock on.

Former BIOMECHANICAL Drummer Explains His Departure - July 18, 2007

Drummer Matt C. has released the following statement regarding his decision to leave U.K. epic progressive metallers BIOMECHANICAL:

"I have played drums in BIOMECHANICAL for over six years, I am proud to have been involved in not only two great albums, but what is sure to be BIOMECHANICAL's best effort yet.

"I have toured with some amazing bands and individuals and had some great times and hopefuly look forward to many more, but for some time now I have wanted to move in slightly a different direction within the genre drumming-wise; and with my part on the new album complete, I feel now is the right time to make that move. I am glad the other guys understand my decision which has not come easily, and I wish them nothing but the best of luck for the future. Now I am just looking forward to what happens next.

"Horns up to all the BIO fans. Keep supporting true metal."

Taken from blabbermouth.net

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=77063

This is sad news but all the best to him!!

Thanks for putting that on and all the best to Matt.