Balance of Power - Heathen Machine released today

Bloodstock

Sep 9, 2002
www.bloodstock.uk.com
What can I say but - this CD is absolutely awesome. Vocals are provided by John K of Bloodstock Favourites Biomechanical. Get this album - 9/10 Rock hard Magazine, 7/7 Hammer, 10/10 BLOODSTOCK RATING (no I am not biased).

"The new singer John K. comes out of the boys neighbourhood so BOP finally became a real band. This can be heard well on the new album „Heathen Machine“. The band again managed to bring out their best talents: Heaviness, progressivity, melody and epic songwriting combine to an unique symbiosis, which only BALANCE OF POWER can create. New singer John K. gives the band a new kick, sounds like the agressive brother of Geoff Tate and is more than a replacement for Lance King. „Heathen Machine is BALANCE OF POWER‘s masterpiece and the album Queensryche were not able to do after „Empire“! "

Balance of Power for 2004 anyone?

bloodstock said:
Heathen Machine is BALANCE OF POWER‘s masterpiece and the album Queensryche were not able to do after „Empire“! "

QUOTE]

Eh, the word Bollocks springs to mind! ;)

Promised Land was awesome and both Q2K and Tribe are damn good albums, with tracks on them that wipe the floor with what most bands can come up with.

Perhaps it should be rephrased Vince, to......better than Queensryche's Hear in the Now Frontier. ;) :lol:

Mind you saying that, I've not heard the BOP album, I'm just defending the mighty Ryche.

Now Queensryche for '04, I'd be VERY VERY up for! :headbang: