early happy new year to everyone!!

nevershine said:
Thank you very much! We also hope to be gigging the US in the future, but I think it won't be quite as near as we'd like. ....So welcome to Europe then! :D
:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump: farmakon + live = good :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:HNY!!"$§

nevershine said:
Don't get your hopes up yet Nico. We're pretty much jailed in our homes until we get a new drummer. :( But when we do I think we'll be more than happy to gig in Europe if we have the chance.
Hm, I know. Well, I guess it's better anyway to wait for the right drummer (i.e. not a "temporary replacement") instead of taking the first guy who knows what drumsticks are for the job...

good luck with the drummer search and while you are "jailed" in your homes, have a very fun filled new year's eve:Spin:

My buddies in Vehemence will also be making it over to europe soon but they will be doing it to tour obviously. They hope to be there in summer.

I will at least have one show to see while over there. I see finntroll,ensiferum,and the wake might be in amsterdam while I am over there. woohoo