EARLY REVIEWS for TERAMAZE - Esoteric Symbolism

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Pre-order now at NightmareRecords.com and Amazon!

SEA OF TRANQUILITY - 5/5 RATING "These guys KILL!! Esoteric Symbolism just seems to get better and better with each additional listen"

METAL TEMPLE - 10/10 RATING "The band's skilled vocalist evoke vibes that are bursting full of raw emotion and power...Sincerely, I cannot criticize it.... MASTERPIECE!"

METAL ARCHIVES - 9/10 RATING "Refreshing, powerful, and extremely melodic "

THE METAL COMMAND RADIO SHOW - "album of the Month of March 2014...possibly a candidate for Album Of The Year!""

PAINKILLER METAL SHOW-Belgium - 6/6 RATING "An Absolute Masterpiece"

WELOVEMETAL.COM - 9/10 RATING "This album is in the upper echelons of 2014 so far."

METAL ONLY - 9/10 RATING "Fantastic masterpiece! Not only for Prog-Fans!"

BLACK WIND METAL - 4.25/5 RATING "Teramaze is in a great place. Its right in the middle of, yes, the Australian progressive metal renaissance"

METAL RULES - 4/5 RATING "I think it will worth my while to go discover the first trio of albums"

DANGERDOG MUSIC - 4/5 RATING "Even with it's overwhelming riff density, Esoteric Symbolism is definitely a step forward for Teramaze."

DEAD RHETORIC - 8.5/10 RATING "complex, ear-catchingly melodic and bursting with great guitar work and metallic heft"

METAL OBSERVER - 8/10 RATING "...here’s melodic metal with a dark and brooding atmosphere that doesn’t sound halfhearted or synthesized."

METAL TUBE- 79/100 RATING "I can certainly respect an artist who can reinvent themselves in such a way"

PROGSPHERE - NO RATING "Highly recommended"

METAL OBSESSION - NO RATING "For fans of Metallica, Dream Theater, Alice in Chains"