Earthshaker Fest

DragonLady1

Firesoul
Mar 20, 2003
Innsbruck/Vienna
www.photopit.com
have some pics of COB at Earthshaker Fest online at www.photopit.com
childrenofbodom07.jpg

I promise I'll get those metalcamp pics online asap, there are some better ones from this session ;)

[OFF TOPIC]
Swedish Metal (www.swedishmetal.net) reports that HYPOCRISY drummer Horgh passed out on Saturday morning (July 23rd) while partying with FINNTROLL at the Earthshaker Fest in Germany.

Due to his critical state, the paramedics had to take him to the hospital. The Hypocrisy gig at Earthshaker Fest was scheduled later the same day.

While rumours about a gig cancellation started to spread, (frontman) Peter Tägtgren said about Horgh, “He is still alive.”

Fortunately, Horgh recovered on time for the Hypocrisy gig to take place as scheduled.

[/OFF TOPIC]

Trolls really pwn:lol:

ND24/7 said:
[OFF TOPIC]
Swedish Metal (www.swedishmetal.net) reports that HYPOCRISY drummer Horgh passed out on Saturday morning (July 23rd) while partying with FINNTROLL at the Earthshaker Fest in Germany.

Due to his critical state, the paramedics had to take him to the hospital. The Hypocrisy gig at Earthshaker Fest was scheduled later the same day.

While rumours about a gig cancellation started to spread, (frontman) Peter Tägtgren said about Horgh, “He is still alive.”

Fortunately, Horgh recovered on time for the Hypocrisy gig to take place as scheduled.

[/OFF TOPIC]

Trolls really pwn:lol:

yeah I heard that too, but it was good he could recover :headbang:
:D drinking with trolls is dangerous yeah :lol:

DragonLady1 said:
yeah I heard that too, but it was good he could recover :headbang:
:D drinking with trolls is dangerous yeah :lol:

Yeah, although I'm sure Earthshaker had lots a good bands out there ; missing Hypocrisy and Horgh is always a sad thing.

BTW : Kick ass pictures.. like usual. ;)