Earthside

For some reason, Part 2 of the behind the scenes doesn't come up on the recommendations, but is in their channel. Nice stuff of the background for the song.

I gotta say, this song has been sticking in my head. Can't wait for the CD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was fortunate to get an advance on this one - have had it for over a month. This album is phenomenal. A monster of epic progressive modern metal. I am just curious about whether or not their live setup will really blow away people or disappoint people.

All of you guys, don't miss this.

Reactions: PromisedLand
LJ - "I hope I'm doing it justice." Uh...I'd say dramatic success. I've listened to this at least 3-4 times daily since first popping it out.

According to a FB comment: "We will announce pre-order and ordering details in the coming weeks. As it stands, we will have a special boxed set of album and merch, physical CDs, Vinyl, and multiple digital retailers including FLAC downloads on Bandcamp."

Thank you Mr. Long Tongue!:D

The release date is October 23rd, and they're playing their CD release show / live debut as "Earthside" on October 25th in Connecticut at Toad's Place in New Haven.

Info obtained from their FB page. Gonna try and go if I can, I've been friends with Jamie and acquaintances with Frank both for years and saw them as Bushwhack (their old name) a few times. Even once opening for Apocalyptica, if my memory is correct.

The Bushwhack demos on Youtube are pretty rad. Not sure how much, if ANY, of that material is going to end up on the actual Earthside album considering it's been like a half-decade. But figure that some of you will probably love the material anyway. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The release date is October 23rd, and they're playing their CD release show / live debut as "Earthside" on October 25th in Connecticut at Toad's Place in New Haven.

Info obtained from their FB page. Gonna try and go if I can, I've been friends with Jamie and acquaintances with Frank both for years and saw them as Bushwhack (their old name) a few times. Even once opening for Apocalyptica, if my memory is correct.

I'm two hours away but Im going to try to make it

Somehow I missed this thread originally. This group is bad ass man. I'm curious who is bank rolling this thing as everything seems top notch! They surely need a full time vocalist as well (even though hearing the guest stuff is cool). This is something I could hear someone like Michael from Circus Maximus fronting with great success, or someone in that vein of vocal tone/ability.

The Bjorn track is killer:

Last edited:
Hey guys, this is Frank (keyboards) from Earthside. I just wanted to say thank you all for your support and kind words. I randomly stumbled upon this forum while scouring the internet and found this thread! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the record when it comes out, and if anyone wants any more info on the release or anything Earthside related let me know!

Best,
Frank