Easter egg galore

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
I cant stop stuffing me face with chocolate and now the ill is starting to come over me hhhaahhaa i have to go and cook a roast dinner now and i'm sure i'll be eating eggs for afters :ill: anyway

happy easter folks :wave:

HAHAHAHAHA!! 95% of the cocoa in the world is produced in Brasil, and we have poisoned it all this year!! We will take over the world now!!

I have received 2 chocolate eggs, both only 375g :(

Anyway, one of them is Sensação Egg, which is a chocolate egg with an inner layer of strawberry and filled with Sensação bonbons, which are chocolate filled with strawberry cream.

The other is an AMARULA chocolate egg, filled with AMARULA bonbons, which of course, are bonbons with amarula liquor filling.

Also received some chocolate bars, lots of bonbons, and stuff.

In the town of Gramado, which is famous for its homemade chocolate, there were 4,5 KILOS (!) chocolate eggs being sold for R$100,00... thats only US$ 33,00!!!! I guess you can die if you eat 4 kilos of chocolate in less than a week... for americans who are used to pounds, 4,5 kilos if the weight of a very heavy just born baby. (most babies born weighing about 3,5 kilos)

I was born 22 years ago on a april 11 at 11 am, I got the blessing of the pope on tv on my first minutes of life and my crib was full of chocolates, so, no need to imagine that I still receive tons of huge chocolate eggs on my birthday

Cortavenas said:
I was born 22 years ago on a april 11 at 11 am, I got the blessing of the pope on tv on my first minutes of life and my crib was full of chocolates, so, no need to imagine that I still receive tons of huge chocolate eggs on my birthday
i fail to see the connection between chocolate eggs and the pope. plus... his blessing after only a few minutes you were in this world? didn't know the pope was an ostetrician in his spare time.

peter cotton tail meets his demise
Dsc00049.jpg