Easter weekend....what's everyone doing?

Same here! although i'm a temp at the moment and i should be grateful of the work but it does get a bit monotonous :loco:
I'm off to see that film with Nicholas Cage in it on Saturday but apart from that i think i will finish of the PQ sketch and keep easter metal :headbang:

From the office? Pardon my ignorance, is that figurative speech or do you actually have a job aside from 'badass musician,' Steve?

As for me, not much... I'll be relaxing all weekend!

Oh also, that film with Nicholas Cage - Knowing? I saw it last week, it's actually really entertaining! I went in expecting a mediocre film but it was really fun to watch.

Yea, it is really weird and the ending kind of bugged me but overall it's a fun movie to watch, especially if you have friends.

From the office? Pardon my ignorance, is that figurative speech or do you actually have a job aside from 'badass musician,' Steve?

As for me, not much... I'll be relaxing all weekend!

Oh also, that film with Nicholas Cage - Knowing? I saw it last week, it's actually really entertaining! I went in expecting a mediocre film but it was really fun to watch.

Fraid so dude.....I do the 9-5, Monday to Friday like everyone else. I certainly can't make a living out of PQ at the moment. The trouble is...the more illegal downloads we suffer.....the less likely that will ever change to be honest. But hey...I'm not the only person sailing in that particular boat unfortunately.

Fraid so dude.....I do the 9-5, Monday to Friday like everyone else. I certainly can't make a living out of PQ at the moment. The trouble is...the more illegal downloads we suffer.....the less likely that will ever change to be honest. But hey...I'm not the only person sailing in that particular boat unfortunately.

That's a real shame, dude. I mean, on one hand you've got all the illegal downloads from all over the world that have gotten you a ton of fans, but at the same time a bunch of people who have the ability to purchase your music just refuse to.

I'll be honest, a friend of mine actually turned me on to Power Quest that way, but as soon as I discovered you guys I bought your albums - now I have all four, plus the Neverworld and MND shirts. I want to be in a band one day (sounds like such a cliché teenager thing to say, hah), so I buy all the CDs and merch I can to show my support for the artist. Really, I wouldn't have gotten into bands like yours and Dragonforce and the like without the Internet. Last.FM, Pandora, etc. have introduced me to a lot of wonderful stuff. But then again, I don't think there are many people out there who go out and actually purchase the music and whatnot like I do.

I totally know where you're coming from though, and I always try to convince people to support the artist whenever this matter comes up.