Back from Europe

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Hey guys

Back from the European tour and already back in the office!

I will write a full report later.....but I have to say it was a great few days. Although the crowds were small.....they were really into what we were doing and it was important for us to play these shows as a first step back into Europe after 4 years away.

Thanks to Sapiency and Pathfinder for being such cool guys as well.....the Sapiency guys will be travelling to London for our show with Crimson Glory in July to hang out with us once more! Fucking great guys.....Rene, Kai, Lars etc...you guys are killer!

we also had the pleasure of having Jon Drenning from Crimson Glory in the crowd at the Belgian show so we got to hang out and party with him after the show too which was awesome!

Big thanks to Gianni Riga for bringing the band back to Europe and we are already making more plans to return again!

I'm glad you guys had a blast, even though the crowds were small. What's next for the Quest, besides the Crimson Glory show?

Sounds like a seriously excellent tour mate. Really glad everything went well and was such immense fun! The smaller venues are where it's at, packing the raw power of PQ and Pathfinder in one place, I'm surprised the roof's still on and the bar isn't dry :D

Thanks guys....it was good to be back after 4 years away from mainland Europe.....and I can guarantee we will be back in 2012 as well :)

Looking forward to seeing the Sapiency guys in London......those of you who are at the CG show, you won't miss this guys.....they are some of the biggest party animals I have met for years! lol!

I'd like to personally thank anyone reading this who came and supported us on our short Euro tour - every night had it's own charm and the crowds rocked!

Can't wait to get out there again as soon as possible - we're already in talks for some special shows next year in Europe ;)