July News Update

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
As posted on the PQ website today.......

Thanks to everyone who turned out to see Power Quest in Holland, Belgium and Germany on the European tour last month. It was fantastic to be back in Europe and to play for fans who have waited a really long time for the chance to see the band live. Rest assured, we will be back in Europe during the course of 2012! Thanks also to our friends Sapiency and Pathfinder who accompanied us on the tour.

Next up for the band are a couple of really special live shows. Firstly the show with Crimson Glory in London on July 17th and also Bloodstock Open Air on August 14th. It will be the first time the band have appeared at Bloodstock since 2003!

Unfortunately the upcoming shows in Winchester on September 29th, Newcastle on October 1st and Swansea on November 24th have had to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control. More details will be announced in due course regarding this and apologies to our fans who have already bought tickets for these shows. We will do our best to re-arrange these dates for some time in 2012.

Always bad to hear about gig cancellations, but I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're all psyched that you're getting to go back to Bloodstock!