Eastern European tour

Slick Rik

New Metal Member
Dec 8, 2006
Since I know some of you don't visit the homepage frequently, here are the dates for the Eastern European tour.

2007-01-11 Nitra-Stara pekaren
2007-01-12 Budapest-Kultiplex
2007-01-14 Larissa-Live music house
2007-01-15 Plovdiv-Geo milev hall
2007-01-17 Sofia-Sredec hall
2007-01-19 Ankara-Saklikent
2007-01-20 Istanbul-Studio live
2007-01-21 Bukarest-Sala Preoteasa
2007-01-22 Belgrad-Dom Omladine
2007-01-23 Zagreb-Mochvara
2007-01-24 Wörgl-Komma

There you go and now you know, my friends.

Please respond if you are going(or not going) so the thread keeps visible.

I always wondered where most of these places are. I kind of think its Eastern Europe (because the nature of the thread) but half of the places I couldn't point out on a map. I dunno which countries they belong to... it would be cool if you could help me out :)

I'm not going by the way, although I'm sure it will be great!!

I always wondered where most of these places are. I kind of think its Eastern Europe (because the nature of the thread) but half of the places I couldn't point out on a map. I dunno which countries they belong to... it would be cool if you could help me out :)

I'm not going by the way, although I'm sure it will be great!!

No problem:

2007-01-11 Nitra - Stara pekaren - Slovakia

2007-01-12 Budapest - Kultiplex - Hungary

2007-01-14 Larissa - Live music house - Greece

2007-01-15 Plovdiv - Geo milev hall - Bulgaria :headbang:

2007-01-17 Sofia - Sredec hall - Bulgaria :headbang:

2007-01-19 Ankara - Saklikent - Turkey

2007-01-20 Istanbul - Studio live - Turkey

2007-01-21 Bukarest - Sala Preoteasa - Romania

2007-01-22 Belgrad - Dom Omladine - Serbia

2007-01-23 Zagreb - Mochvara - Croatia

2007-01-24 Wörgl - Komma - Austria

As you can see I will go on two concerts which are in my country :headbang:

To: peza
You should be ashamed of yourself for not knowing where on the map are located some of the major cities in Europe (at least the capitals).
I wonder where were you on the geography classes and what school did you happen to visit?
Not to mention that the first line on this page says: "Eastern European tour"

To: peza
You should be ashamed of yourself for not knowing where on the map are located some of the major cities in Europe (at least the capitals).
I wonder where were you on the geography classes and what school did you happen to visit?
Not to mention that the first line on this page says: "Eastern European tour"

Ohh, I'm so ashamed of myself :oops: . I was most likely sleeping, getting stoned or even learning about other stuff when school taught the fellows where Nitra, Wörgl and Plovdiv are located. However, I will immediately sign up for geographic classes to amend my obvious lack of knowledge; and for now on stress that Austria, Turkey and Greece form part of Eastern Europe.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention mate :saint:

I'm from Turkey; and and and...
I don't wanna die until I see for the third time Evergrey at Istanbul...
Yes, Istanbul worships Evergrey.

well i was there and i must say - FUCKING AWESOME!

well not the organization but the concert itself. the concert was supposed to start at 20:00 but it was postponed to 21:30, due to some bus problems or whatever. it was written there that there will be a signing session so i didn't care:) at 23:00 we were still sitting there with no information from organisers so we were pretty pissed off. i think that a lot of people went home because of that. well but they came somewhen past 23:30 and began to play exactly at midnight:headbang:
and i must say OH MY FUCKING GOD!
guys delivered a great performance despite the stage was like 7x4m and drums took a good third of that.
i don't remember the exact setlist and order of the songs but they played around two hours. the songs i remember:
blinded
end of your days
more than ever
rulers of the mind
as i lie here bleeding
till dagmar
i'm sorry
monday morning apocalypse
still in the water
mark of the triangle
when the walls go down
henrik and jonas solo
solitude within
recreation day
touch of a blessing
the masterplan

i'm sure i've forgotten song or two

if you've seen a night to remember or seen them live you know the prelude of as i lie here bleeding that they use to play, but there was a problem with henrik's guitar so rikard, jonas and frederik were improvising for two-three minutes(or i just thought they were:heh: ).for me definitely one of the best moments of the show along with when the walls go down when the real mayhem took place:headbang: . for the people that don't like the monday morning apocalypse cd, i must say that if you don't like the songs on cd you will LOVE them live:). great and powerful songs indeed .the guys seemed pretty good-mooded and the show was great, but i was feeling sorry for frederik coz, the fact that they didn't know him turned the crowd's attention mainly on henrik and tom. i haven't seen him ever before the show but i think he fits in the band and i like him better then mike. so, if you'll ever read this - great job:headbang:

there was a signing session after the show. i brought a night to remember dvd with me, but because the the dvd has a some kind of cover sheet and they were using some strange pens, it got all messed up and i can't read anything now and i'm going to clean it :cry:
so there's an advice for you - if you want to get it signed - TAKE THE FUCKING THING OFF

truly a night to remember for me (and not only for the four hour waiting time:) )

edit - some photos here honelnik - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ak to cita niekto kto tam bol a ma z tohto koncertu zaznam tak mi prosiiim napiste

it was worth every minute...after all i have another story to tell :)
it don't happen often that band this good comes to slovakia. actually it never happens and metal scene in here is horrible so i was decided to wait until they'll throw me out:)

i'm from romania and evergrey are coming on 21......i hope they are in the mood for making pictures and give signatures...honelnik at least you could get a signature...i hope i will have this luck...

don't know if it was just compensation for the 4hour delay or what, but guys were cool about it and i belive if you catch them, you'll get one :)