Eastern European tour

Hi guys,
I just came home from the show and I must say that it was really good!
First on the stage showed up "the a.x.e. project" - a band, formed by members of other Bulgarian bands. They sounded pretty good, I must say.
Anyway, after that on the stage showed up Stonegard from Norway. I really liked their performance, but unfortunately they have a very few fans in Bulgaria (I hope that's gonna change after tonight).
So after their act the time has come for Evergrey to play.
They played pretty much the same setlist that "honelnik" write in a post above (maybe a few changes in the order of the songs).
The show was great, but there was more to be wanted from the sound quality.
After all it was a night to remember for me too. My head still rings and my body is shaking. :headbang:
Like in Slovakia - there was a signing session after the show. The guys was kind enough to sign to everyone and after that everyone who wanted took a picture with the band. ( You may want to check: STONEGARD & EVERGREY - Plovdiv, Bulgaria (15.01.2007) ) :headbang:
Tomorrow is the second show in Bulgaria and I hope somebody will write a few lines about it.
That's all for now.
I am apologizing for my English :->

setlist from Budapest

Setlist
Intro / Blinded
End of Your Days
Rulers of the Mind
More Than Ever
As I Lie Here Bleeding
In Remembrance
Till Dagmar
Still In The Water
Monday Morning Apocalypse
I’m Sorry
Solitude Within
Mark of the Triangle
----------------------------------
When The Walls Go Down
Recreation Day
A Touch of Blessings
The Masterplan

igl0.jpg

yea one day left. tomorrow will be my second evergrey experience. i hope the venue will be well packed this time.
here's the the crappy poster for istanbul gig;

and here is my ticket;

I am telling you, these guys must be the sweetest, greatest band ever. I was in İzmir concert last night. They were great. They even gave signatures and let us take pictures with them, considering the fact that they would also play in İstanbul the very same day, that was very sincere of them. Some other band would easily leave the place but no, this is Evergrey we are talking about :)

I love you guys, thanks for the great time, wish to see you again.

PS: My dumbass cousin played "cameraman" all night, even i told him not to, he drained the battery, so i couldn't have any photos with the band. I still feel down for this. I even took my place with them and wait for the shot, but no, machine didn't even start. The funny thing is, i waited a little bit longer for the shot, the band started to tickle me :) Yes, "i've been tickled by Evergrey" :)

I found a pick on the stage after the gig, of course i grabbed it :) But i don't know if it belongs to Tom, or Henrik. Well, it doesn't matter, as long as it is from Evergrey.

resim0015dp.jpg
resim0020um.jpg

Belgrade 22.01.2007

1. Blinded
2. End of Your Days
3. Rulers of the Mind
4. More than Ever
5. As I Lie Here Bleeding
6. In Remembrance
7. Obediance
8. Till Dagmar
9. Still in the Water
10. Monday Morning Apocalypse
11. I’m Sorry
12. Solitude Within
13. Nosferatu
14. Mark of the Triangle
----
15. When the Walls Go Down
16. Recreation Day
----
17. A Touch of Blessing
18. The Masterplan

Setlist from Belgrade in correct order: :cool:

intro
Blinded
End Of Your Days
Rulers Of The Mind
More than Ever
As I Lie Here Bleeding
Obedience
In Remembrance
Till Dagmar
Still In The Water
Monday Morning Apocalypse
I’m Sorry
Mark Of The Triangle
Solitude Within
Nosferatu
When The Walls Go Down
Recreation Day
short keyboard solo
A Touch of Blessing
solos (Zander/Danhage/Zander/Ekdahl)
The Masterplan
outro

I can't find the words (maybe 'cause of my bad english :lol:) to describe this night... Fantastic show, great playing, contact with audience (btw, very insane audience, in positive manner :headbang: )... And after the show; signing of whatever you want, photographing, after-party with band members...

Thank you for this great night, and hope to see you again as soon as posible! :headbang:

To me it is maybe the best show that I ever saw!!!!!
After all these years I finally met Tom.What a great guy!!!!
I'm glad that he's not like the other bastards from other bands which chasing groupie sluts.
I'm a huge fan since the first album and I'm glad that he respects that!
What a night to remember....:headbang: :worship: