"Eaten" lyrics.

Para Bellum

Frostbitten
Nov 25, 2008
British Columbia, Canada
www.last.fm
I know there was a thread about this like 3 years ago but it got off topic really fast so I just decided to make a new one instead of bumping it.

Anyways, I found this rather interesting and was wondering if everyone else here knew about it? The song "Eaten" was written about the German man Bernd Juergen Brandes who was voluntarily slaughtered and eaten by the cannibal Armin Meiwes. They found one another on a cannibal forum, then met up and filmed the whole encounter. I watched a documentary on Meiwes today and found it extremely riveting. Apparently the two men cut Brandes' penis off and they both tried to eat it... pretty brutal.

Kinda gives the lyrics a whole new meaning. :heh:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11909486/?GT1=8199

Yup, that's the lyrical concept. Germans are pretty badass I guess, but where can you watch the documentary on Meiwes? Would be rather interesting, I only read an extensive article a few years ago, the cannibal had a pretty shit childhood.

edit: FUCK that was in Frankfurt! I have to admit that frightened me ^^

I knew it already... I was in chile when that happened, on the news they showed a note where the cannibal said he wanted to eat his victim drinking a good chilean wine :lol: then bloodbath released NMF and on the newspaper a small note said that a swedish band made a tribute song to this guy and named a few internet pages dedicated to the cannibal!

wtf? is it not kinda clear that it is about some dude that has the one desire to be eaten, and then he finds someone willing to eat him? The story is kinda famous and i think that you guys should know about the cannibal dude :p but it's an awesome song,that's for sure :)

wtf? is it not kinda clear that it is about some dude that has the one desire to be eaten, and then he finds someone willing to eat him? The story is kinda famous and i think that you guys should know about the cannibal dude :p but it's an awesome song,that's for sure :)

I WAS JOKING!!! Of course I know what the song is about.

"Drink my marrow and blood for dessert"

How would this work together with eating a pussy?

EATEN... My one desire, my only wish is to be--
EATEN... The longer I live the more I'm dying to feel the pain
EATEN... I would do anything to be--
EATEN... My one desire, my only wish is to be--
EATEN...

hence I said "it KINDA works"