The lyrics to "Eaten." Good fucking lord.

cthulufhtagn said:
can't it be both?

ten bucks to whoever catches that reference
Is it family guy?

About the HMO plan?

Where Peter had the phatty corpuscle in his tit.

Sune said:
Well, as far as I know, Dan said it was based upon a real story about a german man who volunteered to be eaten by anyone who wanted to eat him. I have both read about him, and seen a television programme about him, he hooked up with someone through the internet, and as far as I remember, the man killed him, and ate him. So it is a true story.

Yea, us germans are sick fucks :wave:

I love the lyrics to this song... my friends say i listen to 'Eaten' too much heh.. i jus love this song..
lol a friend at school thought the lyrics were "Carve me up, slice me apart
Suck my nuts, lick my arse" heh

Sune said:
Well, as far as I know, Dan said it was based upon a real story about a german man who volunteered to be eaten by anyone who wanted to eat him. I have both read about him, and seen a television programme about him, he hooked up with someone through the internet, and as far as I remember, the man killed him, and ate him. So it is a true story.

thats the first thing i thought when i heard the song.. i actually was very interested in the song and is one of my favorites since i dedicate my street art on cannibalism check out this stencil

germaneater.jpg

Will Smith is so fucking metal, I think tonight instead of a joint, I'll light up a blunt Philadelphia style. WEST SIDE!