My contribution to the audition

Lythranic said:
There is always som effects used when recording vocals. Both Tägtgren and Åkerfelt uses them. I decided that i can do this alot better. So i will re-record it just as i get home... Meanwhile you guys can check put my band "Purgatorial Agony". The band where i am the "VOX man". I do higher pitch on thoose vocals. Check em out! And tell me what you think. I´m not the on doing the lower pitch though. www.purgatorial-agony.tk Im glad you liked it Thornspawn Check out my band!

Från Norrköping!
Its only always in very professional settings. If you cant sound good without them, then you shouldnt be doing vocals in the first place. Tis my two cents...thus I would personally send in a recording of mine without effects.

Tänkte mest eftesom låten låg på Liu server (Så någon kontakt har du iaf med universitetet i Linköping eller Norrköping då.)

/Lycka till med ansökan

I have to record eaten with my vocals :D but i cant play it complete on the guitar :D :(
how did you record it, how did you make peter's voice queitly?

Oinkness said:
Did you even listen to the song or are you just spamming?
And I'm not annoying, I'm fukkin GR1M! You're just too much of a poser to realize that! No soup for you!

gr1m my ass.

Oinkness said:
You wanna hear MY GROWLS? I may not be able to join, but I could certainly tear the fuck up just out of raw brutality and uhh rawness... and such.

http://www.myspace.com/satanicdirge

VENOM is the first song I ever recorded with growls, so it pretty much Sucks. I suck at growling still but I make up for it with vehemence. Nay, check out the newer song "BEWARE OF GOD"... It has better sound, picked up slightly better by the crappy microphone. I got better low-growls on there at some point. It's still pretty bad I guess, bad sound.. bad mic.. but I didn't use any "distortion" effect, just growled right into the thing.. woo.. Eh? Let me know what you think..

you poser. I've seen yoru personal myspace, you're a fuckin poser.

eaten said:
how did you record it, how did you make peter's voice queitly?

For all who are interested, here's a method that's also used on cheap Karaoke CD's. ;)
Split the Stereo wav-file into two tracks. Left and right.
Now open two monotracks (in f.e. Cubase) and and fill them with the "left and right" tracks. Let both tracks panned "center". On ONE track inverse the phase. There's a button which turns the phase 180 degrees.
Everything that was panned in the middle in the mix will be much quieter or completely deleted: Vocals, Bass, Bassdrum, Snare
Everything that was panned extremely at the sides in the mix will be still there and just sound strange. ;)
guitars, cymbals
Don't forget to reduce the volume a bit at the end, because it will turn up a bit.

Rotten Flesh said:
Only bad thing is your accent.

Haha, I laugh everytime I hear it. Actually my accent isn't that band and I even have a degree in English! The thing is that I wanted to articulate the words so they can be understood and obviously I overdid it :D :D :D