Bloodbath hoodies and girlies now available

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
Brand new Bloodbath pull-over hoodies are now available for pre-order (I expect shipping to begin Dec 19th). Simple and to the point, the Bloodbath logo is centered on the front. Choose from a black on black hoodie (logo in black, black hoodie) or a red on black hoodie (logo in red, black hoodie). Limited quantity! Grab one at Bloodbath.biz/merch.html

hoodie_black.gif
hoodie_red.gif

Also available are brand new Bloodbath "Eaten" girlies. Choose from an all black, or red body black sleeve (as shown to the left) Bloodbath girlie. All black girlie has the Bloodbath logo in red, and the text "My one desire, my only wish is to be eaten" on the back. The red body/black sleeve girlie has the same design, but in black. Printed on flattering high quality American Apparel cap sleeve raglan shirts. (red body/black sleeve version shown below). Grab one now at Bloodbath.biz/merch.html

ergirlie_front.gif
ergirlie_back.gif

haha i like how "my only wish is to be eaten" sounds so sexual if its put on a girl's shirt ;) yet its so br000000tal for guys.

but geezes...dont think i'll be buying these since the exchange rate is ridiculous now. $60 for a logo hoodie and $30 for a girlie shirt...shit....expensive.

I just ordered the Red on Black hoodie. It looks fucking brutal.

It's kind of a shame that there is nothing on the back though.
"SO YOU FUCKING DIE" on the back would have made it exponentially more metal.

Can't really spend the money right now unfortunately, someone want to buy me a present for the holidays? ;) Either hoodie!

just ordered mine, my mom went half on it with me for christmas, thats right everyone, im 19 and my mom paid half, its probably the least brutal thing ive ever done :kickass: haha but its so worth it for the red on black hoodie

hey jesse, how many were made? it says limited quantity, im just curious:headbang:

just ordered mine, my mom went half on it with me for christmas, thats right everyone, im 19 and my mom paid half, its probably the least brutal thing ive ever done :kickass: haha but its so worth it for the red on black hoodie

hey jesse, how many were made? it says limited quantity, im just curious:headbang:

That's just having a cool mother. Labels have nothing to do about this...unless of course you're into labeling yourself?

unsure whether to order M- or L-size hoodie...
jesse, is there any information about the exact measurements?