Bloodbath logo zipper hoodies in stock

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
These replace the pull-over hoodies we've had. Bloodbath logo in red on the front of a black zipper hoodie. Quantity is limited. Jerzee brand zipper hoodies. Available in all sizes. Order: http://bloodbath.biz/merchandise.php#hoodie

zipperhoodie.png

Every order ships with the new killer brushed metal Bloodbath stickers.

metalsticker.jpg

nice, wow i want one of those stickers too hahaha, i have two of the others, you should make more of those wacken esque shirts, like the white and black one tha had death metal on the back

Damn :erk: i dont have any money now....but if there still exist any of these next month i will prolly buy one....

yo Flal I saw (just added your nickname to the OS dictionary, the red underline pisses me off) you have a Bloodbath t-shirt, and I think you might have a similar body type to mine

I'm 1m87 tall, and I'm no fatso neither a stickman

what size should I get for the Zombie NMF t-shirt and the pullover? L? As my usual clothes?

help, anyone?

Yeah, Large would be the way to go for you. I'm actually 1m80 (so not as tall as you) and I wear M. I'm going to post some pics of be with my shirts for that Javimetal guy in the Spanish thread so you can get an idea of how big a size M is (he wants to see how big they are too).

I REALLY wish this came out first because zip ups are way better than the pull on I bought... Its XL and I can barely fit my head through it (and I'm not even fat!)

I've asked for some merchandise to be ordered for me at the local Metal Shop, I'm getting: The NMF t-shirt, The zipper hoodie and the Bloodbath Logo Pack :)