Bloodbath red logo hoodies will be back in stock soon.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
We'll be getting in a few of the RED logo Bloodbath pull-over hoodies in stock (all sizes) shortly. You can pre-order them now if you missed out before. I'll begin shipping them on April 18th.

redblackhoodie.png

Still unsure whether to order M- or L-sized one... :erk:

The sizes are not bigger then normal but the neck is small, so I think you should go with L if you are hesitating. Depends on the size of your head and neck. :p

The sizes are not bigger then normal but the neck is small, so I think you should go with L if you are hesitating. Depends on the size of your head and neck. :p

Problem is that I absolutely hate clothes that fit too loose plus I hate shirts and hoodies that are too short and (in case of hoodies) have too short sleeves.
Most of my t-shirt are M, a few are even S-sized (e.g. BB logo heather grey shirt), but those S-shirts are longer than average and I don't really mind about the lenght of t-shirts' sleeves.

Maybe I am just a bit too choosy for buying clothes over the internet... :Smug:

i usually get a large cause i like it a little loose, but i found the necks a little tight, it streches out but if you have any doubts go for the larger size

i love mine though, its amazing, and i think im the only one in town with one haha