Bloodbath hoodies and girlies now available

yea id go with what lucifer said, i wear a size large and i got a large hoodie, ive always done that and its served me well, but its not like a large is skin tight on me either haha

ya it really depends on how ur body is built. especially if ur a tall but skinny dude, you dont want to wear a medium cuz they come short. I just assume some ppl when they wear a hoodie they'd like a "slightly" just slighty baggier fit to be more comfortable.

Ha ha ha. What a kneeslapper. It's just funny looking to have red on the body with black sleeves. I don't know.

it actually turns out really sexy cuz the red can show ur body more in turns of the shape and the boobs compared to plain black girlie T. I have a babydoll just like this red/black one and it looks good for a change.

those looked pretty cool actually, it was a tough call honestly, they both have their strong points, but im happy with my red, cant wait to get it :kickass:

Hey Jesse, do you think there is ever a possibility...since Bloodbath is a tribute to old Death Metal that we can see Bloodbath having some allover shirts done in early Unleashed/Grave fashion? I think it would be splendid!