*New* Bloodbath Skull Logo Zipper Hoodie

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
Striking original artwork by Alex Norman printed on a high quality black 100% cotton American Apparel zipper hoodie. Artwork features the Bloodbath logo with a vicious skull and snake design beneath, dripping in blood. See the design in closer detail. American Apparel hoodies are generally a little smaller than other brands, view this size chart to choose the proper size for you. Printed on the left side of the hoodie.

PRE-ORDER NOW. This item will begin shipping week of January 12th.

skull_hoodie.png

Yeaaaah!:cool: as soon as somebody with cash gets home i will pre-order one :cool: And maybe next time you release new shirt, could it pleeeease be a white one:saint:

Badass hoodie! And tbh sometimes backprints can be way overboard like most of the shitty
metalcore bands shirts/hoodies out there. Sometimes simple is the most effective.

Badass hoodie! And tbh sometimes backprints can be way overboard like most of the shitty
metalcore bands shirts/hoodies out there. Sometimes simple is the most effective.

That being said... I was ready to buy this shirt when I heard about it...
But a logo and a skull... front small print only. Bloodbath and their contributing artists are too good to just be going with a standard death metal design like this. I'm very disappointed... and I most likely wont buy it and invest in the new Amon Amarth hoodie instead.

That being said... I was ready to buy this shirt when I heard about it...
But a logo and a skull... front small print only. Bloodbath and their contributing artists are too good to just be going with a standard death metal design like this.

Unfortunately agreed, was hoping for a little more. Looks like one of the many Metallica skull-based t-shirts that came out in the 90s.

It's all good, I've got my Breeding Death shirt on constant rotation. Would be nice to have another Bloodbath option, though.

Sick!!!!!! I'm getting one as soon as I measure myself to get the appropriate size. I sometimes get it where the length is good but the shoulders are waaaaayy too wide. Hope this doesn't happen.