New Bloodbath BLOODRED t-shirt design - LIMITED TO 42.

Jesse, you going to have any cool shirts printed up for Wacken? If so, will they be available to those that are not able to attend? Please say yes to both!

serenade said:
Ordered mine Sunday, it shipped out Monday and I got it Thursday. Medium fits great and the shirt looks really awesome.

Are you talking about the charcoal one? If yes - does it have the same colour as on the picture? or could you take a picture of it? :D

Tumn said:
Jesse, you going to have any cool shirts printed up for Wacken? If so, will they be available to those that are not able to attend? Please say yes to both!

I think Anders is actually considering printing out an exclusive Wacken design for sale at Wacken. If there are left overs perhaps it'll be sold on the site.. too early to tell for something like that.

And to SUNE -- Your shirt will arrive any day, just wait and check the shirt out yourself. It's not identical to the color on the site, as every computer monitor displays colors /slightly/ differently.. but it's a very cool/unique color.. that's why we reprinted it after seeing the ones made for the band.. we thought they looked so slick and different.

Sure man, don't worry, I'm sure I will receive it soon, maybe tomorrow? Who know's, that's how long it took last time. I'm completely satisfied with the service I've been provided with ;-)

And yes I guessed it would be a bit different, since the bloodred shirt also was a bit different from the picture, and as you say, every monitor is different.

hmmm mine sure is taking a long time....mine shipped monday and its already friday and still not here yet. maybe tomorrow?

i ordered cds that were shipped on monday first class from philadelphia and it came on wednesday...o_O i'm wondering what's taking so long.

ok...i just received my Charcoal shirt and i must say i dont really like it. (sorry, dont kill me)

so...i'm wondering any anybody wants to buy mine for $20(shipping included within US)? On the site is 20 euros = 25-26 USD, i'm making it cheaper just so somebody can buy it from me. Never washed, i just got it an hour ago, its brand new. The sticker will be included as well. its a size LARGE.

If nobody wants it i guess i'll have to put it up on ebay =/...cuz i doubt Jesse would let me return it..or exchange for a suck my guts shirt.

The Charcoal shirt pwns!!!!!!

Here's a pic of me with it on and pillaging a CVS Pharmacy in the process.

CVSraid.jpg