New Bloodbath BLOODRED t-shirt design - LIMITED TO 42.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
To replace the Bloodred shirts that are now sold out, we've printed a batch of CHAROAL shirts!

[size=-1]Description: Now comes the darkest Bloodbath shirt yet! When making the previous (sold out) bloodred logo shirts, we made a couple shirts with the same design on a charcoal colored shirt (very classy/nice shade of grey) exclusively for the band members. They turned out so classy/killer, we couldn't resist making a batch for everyone else. Charcoal shirts, logo in BLACK on the front, and "My Soul Existence in Gore" in BLACK on the bottom of the back. Shirts are Gildan brand %100 pre-shrunk heavy cotton. Every order gets a FREE Bloodbath sticker.[/size]

[size=-1]
[/size]

Damnationx said:
Ordered mine! looks fuckin' sweet.

Plus the back is killer! :headbang:

I am confused...

I looked at the site and I can see that it has been announced on the news page, but there is no picture. There is no mention on the Merchandise page either...

What am I doing wrong?

I've ordered one too now! Can't fucking wait, then I'll both have the limited one with the quote from 'Buried By The Dead', and now this one!!

Sune said:
I've ordered one too now! Can't fucking wait, then I'll both have the limited one with the quote from 'Buried By The Dead', and now this one!!
Wait, I never knew the other one had a quote from that song... what is it?

I couldn't resist ordering this new one myself.

One Winged Angel said:
Wait, I never knew the other one had a quote from that song... what is it?

I couldn't resist ordering this new one myself.

Well, it's black, with the blood dripping bloodbath logo on the front. On the back there's a picture of a corpse, and then it says;

'crawling through the soil and snow
pitch-black grave cracks up below
screams measure a timeless echo
hideous figures laugh and beckon'

That shirt owns, can't wait to get it! My only non-black shirt is the Cryptopsy shirt from their last tour, but it is black and white. Black sleeves, white chest.

Oops, forgot about my Skinless shirt that is kind of tan / weird green.