DESIGN A BLOODBATH SHIRT FOR BLOODSTOCK!

bodydildo.jpg

Congratulations!

:lol: slightly used?

T-SHIRT COMPETITION ENDED

The Bloodbath at Bloodstock t-shirt competition has now officially ended. We´ve received many awesome entries and the band will have a real hard time picking the winning design. The winner will be announced here on Monday July 26th. The band would like to thank everyone who submitted one or more designs for their hard work and (often gruesome) creativity.

from www.bloodbath.biz

and the winner is...

Bloodbath_Bloodstock_Front.jpg

Bloodbath is very pleased to announce Ray Miller from Elkhart, Indiana, USA as the winner of our Bloodbath over Bloodstock t-shirt competition. Blakkheim and Mikael hard a real hard time picking the winner out of so many great submissions but finally managed to come to a decision. Blakkheim had the following to say: “The reason why we picked this design to be the winner is simply because it looks like it was dragged out of a closet that hasnt been opened since 1990! It pays tribute to rest in festering slime after the bloodbath over bloodstock!!!!”

A random selection of the other design submissions will be posted on the band´s facebook page soon.

Ray has won two weekend tickets for the festival, a meet n greet with the band for himself and four of his friends and will get five of the shirts that feature his design.

This exclusive Bloodstock festival t-shirt will be sold at the official festival merch stand and any leftovers will be sold through on the band´s official UK merch webstore.

Bloodbath plays the festival´s Ronnie James Dio (main) stage on Sunday August 15th.

so, it's supposed to be an old school tribute... I would say it's cool, but not really awesome.

There had to be cooler stuff than that, seriously? a black and white pic of a grave with the bloodstock name? I do not understand what is so old school about it, it's just lame....

old school because of the "rest in festering slime" script on the cross maybe, dunno :) I like it, is just that I wasn't expecting an old school-like t-shirt but something closer to the mock the cross t-shirt... afterall, BB isn't an old school tribute band anymore... I hope this means a back to their roots for the new album yet to write :p

It's hard to come up with something that says Bloodstock, Bloodbath and old school in one image. I'm guessing the other designs were just brutal pictures with the text Bloodstock written somewhere.
The design is pretty cool, but not well executed and the quality isn't great. Would look much better if it was cleaner and more polished, but whatever I'm not buying one of those at Bloodstock, gonna get one of their older tops.