New Bloodbath BLOODRED t-shirt design - LIMITED TO 42.

hey everyone. relatively long time reader, but first time poster.

I'm debating which size of the charcoal black t-shirt to order. I normally order a medium (tall, skinny metalhead \m/ ), but everyone seems to say the shirts run bigger than usual. I'm starting to think a Small might be the best choice for me.. Are they printed on the same brand of shirts as the blood-red ones? Did any fellow Medium-wearers get a Small and find it to fit like a medium?

thanks for your time.

Well, I'm like 176 cm's tall and usually I can fit a medium, but these are a little bit bigger than usual mediums..If I wear it, the shirt goes longer down than my crotch, it's almost like wearing a little dress. So next time, when I'll be ordering the charcoal shirt, I'll be ordering a small.

It appears most have noticed by now, but the CHARCOAL logo shirts are now available!

[size=-1]Description: Now comes the darkest Bloodbath shirt yet! When making the previous (sold out) bloodred logo shirts, we made a couple shirts with the same design on a charcoal colored shirt (very classy/nice shade of grey) exclusively for the band members. They turned out so classy/killer, we couldn't resist making a batch for everyone else. Charcoal shirts, logo in BLACK on the front, and "My Soul Existence in Gore" in BLACK on the bottom of the back. Shirts are Gildan brand %100 pre-shrunk heavy cotton. Every order gets a FREE Bloodbath sticker.[/size]

yeah you're probably right. I'm glad to own both though, but I'm a bit afraid to wear the bloodred one, this I can wear in everyday life.

The red one does indeed own. Got mine away safe until the right occasion. I also ordered the charcoal one when it was made available. They'll actually be the first non-black shirts I'll have worn in about nine years :oops:

I already wore the red one to a Strapping Young Lad show and last night to Dark Tranquillity/Hypocrisy.

When I met Peter he definetely looked at the shirt more than once, haha.

mylovedenied said:
So, does anyone know for sure if the charcoal shirts are limited? I'm wondering if I should order mine RIGHT NOW or wait a bit.

Didnt he say that they are NOT limited?

Charcoals are not limited for now..

Just a note on this topic.. no one design have we ever pressed more than 100, even when they are not listed as 'limited'. The only exception being the 'Suck my Guts' shirt. But even with that, it's sold less than 100 total so far. So the chance you'd run into someone else with the same Bloodbath shirt on anywhere (if that is your concern) is slim to none. All designs are exclusive and non mass produced (unlike thousand shirt runs used by many bands on tour, etc..).