New Bloodbath BLOODRED t-shirt design - LIMITED TO 42.

If you ordered, and they're sold out, I guess you will get an email??

I don't have that problem, I was lucky enough to be able to order the same day it was made available.

Mantraschism said:
@Jesse: Do you mean, they all sold out AFTER I ordered my Large? Man, I hope so....

Unless you got an e-mail from me saying "this size is sold out, sorry" you're good to go. Infact, you should have gotten an e-mail saying "Thanks for supporting the band". So everything's cool. If you have any questions or concerns you can PM me.

Now this shirt is completely sold out. The zombie (aka 'suck my guts') shirts are also sold out--we'll be reprinting those in all sizes in the next 2 weeks.

Mass_Strangulation said:
meh...its ok, i got the other 3 shirts anywayz :-D
now i just have to check off this one on the "never to get" list :(
I've only got the white logo shirt on my 'never to get' list :( ... unless the RTC shirts go out of print too. Then I'll really be kickin my own ass. Wish I'd checked out the site the day I heard of the band instead of being a dumbass and waiting several months though.

Alright man, never heard about it. But maybe that's because I started out with Bloodbath when RTC was released.

Wolftribe said:
woah im going to have a shirt that Jinn doesnt have?!

My original logo Katatonia shirt still pwns any and all shirts you will ever own. :)

Jesse: what the hell is up with all these limited run shirts?? They're pissing me off cuz I'm running dry cashwise.... if Bloodbath and Katatonia keep this up.... i'm not gonna have any cash to see them at Wacken!!!!

it would be smarter to lengthen the intervals of release dates and make more fucking shirts!

That way, more people have more time to recover financially and more people = more shirts = more $$$