DESIGN A BLOODBATH SHIRT FOR BLOODSTOCK!

Jan 4, 2006
Stockholm
DESIGN A BLOODBATH SHIRT FOR BLOODSTOCK!
Posted on May 28th, 2010 by Jesse

That’s right, ahead of our Bloodstock appearance we’re inviting our fans to submit their designs for an exclusive Bloodbath at Bloodstock t-shirt. The only real important conditions are that you use the band logo and that the Bloodbath at Bloodstock theme is somehow incorporated without using the official Bloodstock logo. Other than that you’ve got complete freedom.

“My most prized t-shirt is an original Bathory shirt from the 80s,” says Mikael. “It’s the one with the goat. I used to have two Mefisto t-shirts but I left one in my gym bag and it went mouldy. The other just disappeared. Actually, I just got a nice Vincent Price t-shirt, but I guess he is not a band, is he….?”

So, as judge and juror of the winning design, what will you be looking for?

“Our manager told me I have no sense of fashion and coming from him that is a proper insult,” says the typically dry front man with a wry smile. “I guess he’s right, but I still like cool things: I like the vintage look and nice fonts. My taste is simple but impeccable.”

Blakkheim comments on the best shirt he has ever owned: “This would have to take us back to the year 1990. I remember that if you just walked into a venue or stood in the far back at the death metal concerts you could see the backprint of Entombed’s ‘Left Hand Path’ t-shirt on half of the audience, including myself! It was a massive sight! So that’s really a hell of a shirt to go together with maybe the ultimate death metal album of all time.”

What designs are you hoping to see? “I’m a sucker for underground old school themes, but I also appreciate some class and keeping things stylish, so if someone would be able to combine both ways, it would probably kickstart my death metal heart!”

So there you have it. Obviously you’d want something good in return so in cooperation with the festival and Omerch we’ve agreed that the winner will get two weekend tickets for the festival, a meet and greet with the band for you and a maximum of 4 friends and, of course, 5 t-shirts in any sizes of choice with your very own design on it.

Terms and conditions:

All submissions need to be in by Sunday July 18 and can only be sent to bloodstock@bloodbath.biz . Create your design in a 300 DPI Photoshop file but submit it as a 72 DPI .jpg. Be sure to keep the original Photoshop file though as the winner will be contacted to obtain it. The band logo needs to be incorporated into the design as well as the Bloodbath at Bloodstock theme. We only need a FRONT t-shirt design. Various types of Bloodbath logos can be downloaded HERE.

* Due to copyright issues you CANNOT use the official Bloodtsock festival logo so get creative!
* Both Mikael Akerfeldt and Blakkheim will pick the winning design which will be announced on Monday July 26th on this website.
* Participating in this competition means you automatically sign over all copyrights to Bloodbath for the design(s) submitted.
* Multiple entries from a single person are welcome.
* Be sure to clearly state your full name, address and telephone number in your submission e-mail.
* Participants needs to be 18 years or older.
* Copy of photo ID may be required upon request.

hopefully the winner design will be a b&w old school dismember-like drawing :headbang:

Someone should pick up few awesome photos off the Boobs VS Ass thread and do some editing to them, I'm sure the guys in the band will like to the point where they will be inspired to write a new BB album...

what do I win?

bbjpg.png