New Bloodbath BLOODRED t-shirt design - LIMITED TO 42.

Sune said:
Jesse, how long does it usually take to send the shirt to europe?

It can take as long as 3-4 weeks, especially if customs decides to 'investigate' the package. That's happened a couple times.

It can also take as short as one and a half to two weeks. A couple people from the UK have gotten it within 5 days. The average is between a week and a half to two weeks.

PyroVesten said:
Mised out. How much were the shirts?

Standard price. 20 euros (US) 25 euros (World).

We have a special treat in store even if you missed out on this shirt..

We printed a few of these shirts on CHARCOAL colored shirts (very CLASSY/nice shade of dark grey) with the same design as these bloodred ones--EXCLUSIVELY for the band. They came out SO nice (charcoal shirt with BLACK ink! dark!)... TOO nice to keep just for the band. So we'll be printing those--and, at least for now, they will not be limited. So those should be up within a week or so.. in all sizes, as well as the zombie (suck my guts) shirt coming back in all sizes..

The bloodreds will never be reprinted. But this charcoal shirt w/ black ink is CLASSY/UNIQUE, so don't sweat it if you missed out..

I'll definitely be getting one of the new ones when they're out, but how non-lmited will they be? I don't know if I'm the only one, but I feel a bit protective knowing a shirt I'm wearing is one of only a small few made. I mean, with my luck the next time I wear the euro NMF shirt a pigeon will feel the need to relieve itself on me ....

still no xxl's? bunch of short scrawny fucks !!

fucking hell,not even a SINGLE design,this blows.

how about ditching the smalls next time and going up one size for a change? us bigger guys advertise the band better than those preschool bodied kids.

:D

maybe a Diabolical Masquerade design instead? no? yeah,I hear it already.

yell.gif

P.S. if you made one secret one of each shirt in my size and PM'd me about it I wouldnt tell a soul. :)

Commence Destruction said:
still no xxl's? bunch of short scrawny fucks !!

fucking hell,not even a SINGLE design,this blows.

how about ditching the smalls next time and going up one size for a change? us bigger guys advertise the band better than those preschool bodied kids.

:D

no way, its hard as hell to find band shirts in size small!! i almost did a backflip when i saw these red ones were available in small \m/