Bloodbath related: DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE logo shirts available.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
I'm not going to post this as a sticky, considering it is not really a BLOODBATH subject. However, I know several of you had expressed repeated interest in new Diabolical Masquerade shirts so here is my one time announcement:

Diabolical Masquerade LIMITED LOGO t-shirt

NOW AVAILABLE: Official limited Diabolical Masquerade LOGO t-shirt. These shirts are endorsed by Blakkheim himself and are one of the very few official shirts ever offered for this cult band. A simple and fresh logo shirt has been in high demand for quite sometime and now a limited few have been pressed. These are black shirts with the Diabolical Masquerade logo pressed in white on the front. These shirts have a very unique function--the logo can glow in the dark. While you would never know in the light, if the logo has been subjected to light, it will glow.

Sizes: X-Large, Large, Medium and Small
Shirts are Gildan %100 pre-shrunk heavy cotton.

Actual shirt image:

Bid now @ Ebay
Start bid is only $13.99 on every shirt listed.​

Jesse, I don't understand how we bid if there is more than one shirt available. If I bid, I have to bid higher than what's listed there, or is that your intention?

It means each shirt is starting at $13.99. If it goes higher, of course you have to bid higher. There will be more shirts added over the weekend, so if it gets higher than you're willing to pay wait for the next one. I just wanted to stress I'm not starting the shirts at a high price.